Monday, April 21, 2014

Little Blessings

Last week was really wonderful, so I wanted to share some of the little blessings God gave to us as He continues reminding us that this is where He wants us. These little blessings have come in many forms, each one putting smiles on our faces - a card in the mail, a box of tea, a visit with family, beautiful flowers, time with new friends, and beautiful weather.

One blessing that particularly stands out is the ladies at our new little church that have been so kind to me since the moment we arrived and I am so thankful for each one of them! A week ago on Friday, a group of about 20 ladies took me to lunch (at an amazing bakery - my new favorite place!), and gave me a "gift-card shower" to help us get things for our new home. I had such a great time and I'm so blown away that God has brought us here, to such a kind and generous group of people!
Beautiful flowers from one of the ladies from church!


No comments:

Post a Comment